About Me

My photo
Welcome Glam Dolls! Kick off your heels, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee (or tea) while catching up on glam news & reviews! This is a palace for bombshells who are fascinated by all things beautiful and desire to be beautiful inside and out! I hope to inspire, motivate and give hope in all areas of life. Life is short, make it sweet! ♥

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Makeup Must Haves!

So my sweethearts, the leaves are changing colors, cooler weather is blowing in and the stores are filled with pumpkin spice candles and all kinds of goodies! This is my favorite time of year, so I

thought I would share with you some products that I am absolutely LOVING and can't get enough of right now!

1. Mally Beauty's Evercolor Poreless Face Defender: If you want a celebrity flawless face, just try this. Somehow it seems to magically erase all imperfections!
 
2. Almay Makeup Remover Q-Tips: It's getting windy and your eye makeup is bound to run. If you are tired of smudges under your eyes like I was, this does the trick. I first heard about them from Kate Hudson and now can't live without them!
 
3. MAC eye shadows in Swiss Chocolate and Brown Script - Warm, matte colors for fall

 
4. MAC's Warm Soul Blush - It has a hint of sparkle but not too much, just enough to keep a little of your summer glow.
 
5. Too Faced "Melted Peony" Lipstick: Beautiful is all I can say. Unlike any lip gloss/stick I've ever tried before. You won't be disappointed.
 
 
This is just a glimpse into the products I've been loving...! I will be sharing much, much more!
 
 Are there any makeup/hair/beauty products in particular that you would like me to do a review on? What are some of your favorite products right now? Comment below!
 
xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment