About Me

My photo
Welcome Glam Dolls! Kick off your heels, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee (or tea) while catching up on glam news & reviews! This is a palace for bombshells who are fascinated by all things beautiful and desire to be beautiful inside and out! I hope to inspire, motivate and give hope in all areas of life. Life is short, make it sweet! ♥

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Healing in Hope

The thing that I love about God is that He always gives us a fresh, new start. Jesus makes all things new.
Though people may not forgive us, or may hold grudges, God freely forgives each and every one of our sins and mistakes. He let's them go and forgets them forever. Thank you God! Who am I, as a human, not to forgive? If the God of the universe is willing to forgive so many people each and every day, over and over and over? Never give yourself that much power to think that someone is unworthy of your forgiveness. You lose when you choose not to forgive.

If you've made a mistake...which we all have...there's a second chance waiting for you. It's knocking at the door...will you open it? Let Him in!

God brings us hope, life and peace. And whatever hope was stolen from you, God can restore.
There is healing in having hope. And our hope is Jesus Christ. With him, all things are new. When he shines his light into our hearts we can have a new hope.

Know today that through Christ you have a
BEAUTIFUL FUTURE*
A NEW HEART*
SALVATION*
FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT*
PROTECTION* ~ You are sheltered in His wings. His angels protect you wherever you go.
HOLINESS* You are Holy Spirit empowered!

The hopes we have in Christ are endless...
I don't know about you, but I want God's fingerprints all over my life. He goes before me. He leads the way.

*Have compassion on me Lord for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my body is in agony. I am sick at heart*. How long O Lord until you restore me* ~ Psalm 6:2-3

We need restoration. No more heart sickness.

There are ENDLESS TREASURES available to us in Christ! - Ephesians 3:8.   Do you believe it?

I'm praying for you all. That God would heal, restore, uplift and renew! Love you ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment