About Me

My photo
Welcome Glam Dolls! Kick off your heels, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee (or tea) while catching up on glam news & reviews! This is a palace for bombshells who are fascinated by all things beautiful and desire to be beautiful inside and out! I hope to inspire, motivate and give hope in all areas of life. Life is short, make it sweet! ♥

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Love You...I Love You Not...

I guess it’s harder to keep up with the Kardashians than we all thought… Did anyone watch last night’s episode? I love their style and fashion sense, and do tend to laugh and find some of the things that they say and do entertaining, but last night was rough. I felt so bad for Kris Humphries. That had to be so terribly embarrassing and hurtful to be talked about by his wife in the way Kim did, on national TV. She didn’t even want his boxes of belongings sent to "her house". Wow… Whatever happened to "What's mine is yours"?

The problem is she barely knew him. Marrying someone that you barely know is just a little problem... The worst part is how so many in Hollywood believe marriage partners are recyclable. Whatever happened to the sanctity of marriage? Whatever happened to “Through sickness and health” and “Till death do us part”? It’s sad to think that so many relationships fail today because of two people, or one, who wasn’t willing to keep their vows. Marriage isn’t always rainbows and butterflies, so how come we give up so easily when we start having troubles? Isn't that man or woman that you married worth more of a fight? I think so.

These are just my thoughts.... Feel free to leave a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Marriage is a business for the Hollywood crew. It's all about money. I don't even place as much blame on them as I do on the public. The people still have the power and this is sadly what we consume. It's what we want. I predict that not only will this kind of stuff continue, but it will get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's easy to get caught up in the "fairytale" of it all, but you are right - it's not reality! And why are we supporting it?We do have a choice, and power to decide what gets played and what doesn't.

    ReplyDelete